Terms & Conditions
Registration / Login
Some areas of the Site and all areas of the App require you to be or become a registered user or to provide your information details. When and if a user does the same, he/she agrees to:
- Provide accurate, current and complete information as prompted in the registration form or Lead form or any such form which requires the user to enter personally identifiable information to proceed further.
- Maintain and update information (including email address and mobile number) to keep it accurate, and complete. A User acknowledges that, if any information provided is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, COSPTPL reserve the right to terminate this Agreement and the user's use of this web-site or app. Hereby a user declares that his/her parents are aware of his/her application to colleges via www.collegetpoint.com, and the permission has been granted by them for unconditional use of the same.
Upon providing his/her information, the User agrees to the following points:
- Make his/her contact details available to COSPTPL, the User may be contacted by COSPTPL for education / application information through email, telephone and SMS, if the User does not wish to be contacted, he/she shall communicate the same to email@example.com and necessary action shall then be taken by CollegeTpoint.
- Receive promotional mails/special offers from COSPTPL or any of its associate/partner websites.
- Be contacted by COSPTPL in accordance with the information provided by the User.
- CollegeTpoint reserves the right to use the user’s mobile and demographic information such as name and location to conduct targeted mobile marketing campaigns even for third parties wishing to advertise using our database.
- CollegeTpoint also reserves the right to sell this information and also the entire site to a third party if a third party is desirous of purchasing this information. The user shall not have any objection upon any call / SMS / Communication by CollegeTpoint, by any third party on its behalf or by any other party authorized by CollegeTpoint in this regard to communicate with the user regarding any matter connected with CollegeTpoint. Notwithstanding the users registration with National Do Not Call Registry / Fully or Partly blocked category under National Customer Preference Register set up under Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI), the user hereby expresses interest and accords his/her willful consent to receive communication. The user further confirms that any communication, as mentioned hereinabove, shall not be construed as Unsolicited Commercial Communication under the TRAI guidelines.
Ownership of Materials and Restrictions:
All content on this website or app, including site layout, software, images, photographs, text, services and other similar materials (collectively, "Materials") are the properties of COSPTPL and are protected under the copyright and other intellectual property laws.
The User cannot copy, display, distribute, modify, publish, reproduce, store, transmit, create derivative works from, or sell or license all or any part of the Materials, products or services obtained from our website or app in any medium to anyone. No part of the Website, including logos, graphics, sounds or images, may be reproduced or retransmitted in any way, or by any means, without the prior express written permission of COSPTPL. The User may print(or download content from the website for personal, non-commercial use only, provided, he/she adhere to all copyright and other proprietary notices of the website.
The User cannot use the services on the site or app to publish or distribute any information (including software or other content/material) which is illegal, which violates or infringes upon the rights of any other person, which is abusive, offensive, profane, pornographic, threatening, or vulgar, which contains errors, viruses or other harmful components, or which is otherwise actionable at law. COSPTPL reserves the right to exercise editorial control over the content/ material that is submitted or distributed through its facilities and/or services. The User cannot, without the approval of COSPTPL use the website to publish or distribute any advertising, promotional material, or invite other users of the website to use any goods or services. Similarly, the User cannot use the website to download and redistribute public information or shareware for personal gain or use the facilities and/or services to distribute multiple copies of public domain information or shareware.
Application Form and Related Materials:
The College Application Form and other information, forms and materials provided through the Site or App, including any data, text, graphics, images, audio and video clips, logos, icons and links (collectively, the "Materials"), are intended to educate and inform you about college application form on CollegeTpoint.com or CollegeTpoint app. Please necessarily visit the website of the College and also go through all the documents and materials related to the Application & admission, as issued by the College. Complying with any guideline of College or in understanding the procedure etc. shall be the sole liability of users only. You also undertake the responsibility to ensure that the details given by you in Application form are complete and correct. COSPTPL shall not be responsible for REJECTION ARISING OUT OF any incomplete or incorrect information given while filling up the Application form. The acceptance or rejection of a student for a particular program in a college is solely at the discretion of the college and CollegeTpoint in no way can / will influence that action. CollegeTpoint only acts as a means to apply to these colleges and cannot guarantee a successful admission to a college arising out of various reasons at the discretion of the college.
Links to Other Sites:
The website or the app may contain links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by COSPTPL. Such links are provided only for the purpose of your convenience. Please be aware that we, COSPTPL and/or the website or the app, are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies only to information collected by the website or to our other related websites provided it appears at the footer of the page therein. It does not apply to third party advertisements which appear on our websites and we suggest you read the privacy statements of such advertisers.
Disclaimer of Warranty:
COSPTPL expressly disclaims warranties of any kind for any use of or any access to www.collegetpoint.com or CollegeTpoint app to any material, information, links, or content presented on the www.collegetpoint.com website or the CollegeTpoint app, to any external website linked thereto, and to any external material, information, links, or content linked thereto including but not limited to personal opinion, expert opinions placed by any users / guests which does not reflect COSPTPL point of view. Neither COSPTPL or its affiliates, nor any third-party content providers or licensors make any warranty whatsoever, including without limitation, that the operation of the website will be uninterrupted or error-free; including the server that makes it available, is free from viruses or other harmful components, as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the content or other materials on the website, or as to the accuracy, completeness, reliability, availability, suitability, quality, non-infringement or operation of any content, product or service provided on or accessible from the site. THIS WEBSITE OR APP AND ALL CONTENT, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR ACCESSIBLE FROM THIS WEBSITE OR APP ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND (EXPRESS, IMPLIED AND STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF TITLE AND NON INFRINGEMENT AND THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), ALL OF WHICH COSPTPL DISCLAIMS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Limitation of Liability
In no event and under no circumstances and under no legal theory, tort, contract, or otherwise shall COSPTPL be liable, without limitation, for any damages whatsoever, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, arising out of any access to or any use of or any inability to access or use this website or the app including any material, information, links, and content accessed through this website, app or through any linked external website.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India without regard to its conflicts of law principles. The User agrees to submit to the sole jurisdiction and venue for any dispute that may arise under or in relation to the subject matter in Delhi court jurisdiction, India only.
Nothing on any COSPTPL's website or app shall be construed as conferring any license under any of COSPTPL's or any third party's intellectual property rights, whether by estoppels, implication, or otherwise.
Content / Materials and Liability:
COSPTPL shall not be responsible for any errors or an omission contained on COSPTPL's website or app, and reserves the right to make changes anytime without notice. Mention of COSPTPL products or services is provided for informational purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation by COSPTPL. All COSPTPL and third-party information is available on COSPTPL's is provided on an "as is" basis.
Views expressed by the Users are made of their free volition; COSPTPL does not endorse the same. No claim as to the accuracy and correctness of the information on the site is made although every attempt is made to ensure that the content is not misleading. In case any inaccuracy is or otherwise improper content is sighted on the website, please report it to report abuse.
Notwithstanding anything contained in any other agreement or arrangement, COSPTPL receives commission from its partner colleges / universities / institution against its admission related services. All information (including information on colleges, universities, institutions, exams, events etc) on www.collegetpoint.com website or CollegeTpoint app has been compiled from the respective websites available in the public domain. While every possible care has been taken while creating and compiling the contents and materials, COSPTPL does not take responsibility for the genuineness and authenticity of the contents and materials so provided. Users are advised to check the original (source) websites in case of any doubts. COSPTPL keeps updating the contents / material on its website on regular intervals to ensure high quality.
- In order to comply with any court judgment / decree / order / directive
- By any legal/government authority
- By applicable law
- By professional / legal advisers, directors, employees / agents / representatives of COSPTPL in connection with these terms or otherwise
- For investigating potential violations of the terms herein or applicable national & international laws
- For investigating deliberate damage to the Services or its legitimate operation
- For responding to service support requests, or
- For protecting the rights, property or safety of COSPTPL and/or its Directors, employees and the general public at large.
No Resale of Service:
User agrees not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit any portion of the Services, use of the Services, or access to the Services, from www.collegetpoint.com website or the CollegeTpoint app for any commercial purposes.
Use of Website or App:
COSPTPL reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time, so please review it frequently at our website. The User represents warrants and covenants that his/her use of the website or app shall not:
- Violate any applicable local, provincial, state, national or international law, statute, ordinance, rule or regulation
- Interfere with or disrupt computer networks connected to the website
- Impersonate any other person or entity, or make any misrepresentation as to his/her association with any other person or entity
- Upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information for which he/she does not have all necessary rights and licenses
- Upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material which infringes, violates, breaches or otherwise contravenes the rights of any third party, including any copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right
- Interfere with or disrupt the use of the website by any other user, nor "stalk", threaten, or in any manner harass another user
- Upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information which contains a computer virus, or other code, files or programs intending in any manner to disrupt or interfere with the functioning of the Website, or that of other computer systems
- Use the website in such a manner as to gain unauthorized entry or access to the computer systems of others
- Upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material or information which constitutes or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to other liability, or otherwise violate applicable law
- Upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information that is unlawful, or which may potentially be perceived as being harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable
- Reproduce, copy, modify, sell, store, distribute or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes the website, or any component thereof (including, but not limited to any materials or information accessible through the website)
- Use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website or app
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the website infrastructure
- Your use of the COSPTPL Service
- Unauthorized access to or alteration of your communications with or through the COSPTPL Service, or
- Any other matter relating to the COSPTPL Service.
- Any reliability or implementation on information which may arise by using this website or app is the sole responsibility of the users involved.