IET Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, IndoreMay 5th, 2021
|Nearest Airport||Nearest Railway Station|
|Devi Ahilya Bai Holkar Airport, Indore (15 KM)||Indore Junction Railway Station (5.5 KM)|
1) Institute Fee
1st Semester: Rs. 44,000/-
Total Expenditure: Rs. 3,28,844/-
2) Hostel Fee
1st Year: Rs. 22,500/-
Total Expenditure: Rs. 84,000/-
Mode of Admission
Exam: JEE Main
Counselling: MP DTE Counselling
The candidate should have passed 10+2 examination with at least 45% marks for general / 40% for reserved categories.
Branch & Intake
|Computer Science and Engineering||120|
|Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering||60|
|Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering||120|
Highest CTC (in LPA)
|Year||Highest CTC (in LPA)|
Median Salary (in LPA)
|Year||Median Salary (in LPA)|
Cutoff 2020 (Round 02 based on JEE Main)
|Branch||Home State||All India|
|Computer Science & Engineering||38474||38271|
|Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering||63268||63226|
|Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||49918||50586|
* There are six Boy’s and six Girl’s Hostels.
* The hostels are well furnished with necessary amenities water purifiers, common room, recreation room, mess, TV, laundry services, security and surveillance system etc.
* Internet facility is available for 24x7 hours in every room of each hostel.
* The allotment of hostel will be done on FIRST COME FIRST SERVE basis and no single room available here.
* Curfew time for boys is 10pm to 10:30pm.
* Taste of mess food is average.
|Track (400 mts.) Synthetic International class II certified||1|
|Football Field (Grass)||1|
|Tennis Courts Asphalt||2|
|Volleyball Courts(Clay) flood lighted||4|
|Multi-Gymnasium hall(size 40*24 mts.)||2|
|Cricket net practice arena turf||3 pitches|
|Multi practice arena||1|
1. Aakshank Fest: This is the annual cultural festival and it claims to be biggest (in terms of crowd) cultural fest of Central India.
2. Prayas Fest: This is the Annual Sports and Games Fest.
3. Invento Fest: This is the Technical Fest held every year.
What Reviews Say
1. Faculty: Some of the professors are said to well-versed in their fields while some are not so good. The teaching quality is very good and they are very supportive.
2. Food: The food served in the mess is said to be average.
3. Library: The infrastructure is too old, per person only 2 book per semester is allowed and is no latest magazines or newspaper is available.
4. Placements: The placements are said to be good for only some of the branches like computer science and electronics while others lag behind.
5. Curriculum: The course is good for students aiming for higher studies. Many students get good ranks in the GATE exam.