Gujarat ACPCApril 17th, 2021
The Education Department of the Government of Gujarat has constituted Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) to regulate the admission of candidates to the professional degree courses in the state. Candidates can secure admission to B.E./B. Tech. courses in various colleges in the state through the counselling done by ACPC.
1. Qualifying exam
A candidate should have passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Technical Vocational subject and obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together.
2. Basis of admission
• A candidate must have appeared in GUJCET 2020 and must have studied in any school in Gujarat / have parents of Gujarat origin / have parents serving in category of services in Gujarat / has studied in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Scheme / Sainik School.
• A candidate must have passed the qualifying examination from any school located inside India (including Gujarat state) and appeared in JEE (Main).
Basis of preparation of merit List
A) For GUJCET applicants
• 60% weightage of the percentile obtained in the theory subjects (PCM) of board exam
• 40% weightage of the percentile obtained in the GUJCET 2020
B) For JEE (Main) applicants
• All India Rank of JEE (Main) examination of the corresponding year
Reservation of seats
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||7%|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||15%|
|Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC), including Widows and Orphans of any caste||27%|
|Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||10%|
|Persons with Disability (PwD)||5% from each category|
|Children of defence personnel and ex-servicemen||1%|
|Basis of admission||Distribution of seats|
The registration fees for B.E./B. Tech courses will be Rs. 300.
Steps to register for ACPC counselling
1. Visit the Admission Committee website www.gujacpc.nic.in.
2. Click on “New Candidate Registration”.
3. Enter your name as per qualifying examination, ISD Code, mobile number and valid e-mail address.
4. Create your User ID.
5. Review the submitted particulars carefully and press SUBMIT button.
6. Submit the OTP you receive on your mobile number.
7. You will receive an SMS confirmation for creation of User Profile with ID.
Profile creation for registered students
1. Log in to the portal with the user ID you created.
2. Enter or Edit the following details:
A. Personal Details:
• Candidate Name : As per mark sheet l
• Father Name : Enter father’s Name l
• Mother Name : Enter mother’s Name l
• Date of Birth : as per HSC certificate / school leaving certificate l
• Gender : Male/Female/Transgender l
• Nationality : Indian / Other than Indian l Domicile : Choose the State of domicile l
• Category : General /General-EWS /Schedule Caste (SC) /Schedule Tribe (ST) / Socially and Educationally Backward Class (SEBC)
(For the category other than General You need to upload relevant document)
B. Sub-category details:
• Physically Handicapped : Yes/No
• In-Servicemen / Ex-Servicemen : Yes/No
• Tuition Fee Waiver : Yes/No
C. Other information:
• Family Annual Income : The candidate needs to enter the annual family income here in INR
3. Provide address details
4. View/Edit Upload Documents/Images
(a) Photograph : Applicant’s recent photograph in format of .jpg
(b) School leaving certificate : the available school leaving certificate in format of .pdf
Application for individual programmes
• After successful creation of common profile by the candidate, the candidates will be offered various courses with tentative schedule for the concerned course. The candidate shall have to apply for the course for which he is eligible and intends to seek the admission.
• The candidate shall have to fill the relevant academic details and upload all applicable documents. Accordingly, all the candidates are advised to keep the pdf scanned copy of all related documents ready for the same.
• After submission of the application form, the website will direct you for the payment of requisite registration fee. The payment can be done by Net banking/Credit Card or any mode of UPI.
Documents needed for first-time online registration
• Latest HSC mark sheet
• GUJCET score card
• JEE(Main) score card
Along with the same, candidate must have the following documents if they are entitled to get benefits of following category/schemes :
|Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST/SEBC/EWS Category issued by competent authority of Government of Gujarat.|
|Valid Non-Creamy Layer Certificate in case of SEBC Candidate issued by competent authority of Government of Gujarat.|
|Valid family Income certificate in case of eligibility of TFWs seats issued by competent authority of Government of Gujarat. However, the scheme is not available for Architecture and Master of Engineering and Pharmacy courses.|
|Physically disabled (more than 40%) certificate from District civil surgeon in case of PH category.|
|Certificate issued by commanding officer (for in serviceman) or District Sainink welfare board (for ex- serviceman) to avail benefit in DS category.|
In the choice filling round, candidates have to select their chosen college and course. There is no limit on the number of choices that can be filled.
Address: Member Secretary, Admission Committee for Professional Courses, Admission Building, Nr. Library, L. D. College of Engg. Campus, Ahmedabad- 380015 India.
Phone : +91-79-26566000
Fax : +91-79-26304118