Zakir Husain College of Engineering & Technology (AMU)April 21st, 2021
|Nearest Airport||Nearest Railway Station|
|1. Agra Airport (98 km) 2. Indira Gandhi International Airport (153 km)||Aligarh Junction (3.48 km)|
i)External Students : Rs. 18340 / Food Tech : Rs. 36740.
ii) Internal Students :Rs. 18040 / Food Tech : Rs. 36440.
i)External Students : Rs. 20440 / Food Tech : Rs. 38840.
ii) Internal Students :Rs. 20140 / Food Tech : Rs. 38540.
i)External Students : Rs. 17540 / Food Tech : Rs. 35940.
ii) Internal Students :Rs. 17240 / Food Tech : Rs. 35640.
i)External Students : Rs. 19640 / Food Tech : Rs. 38040.
ii) Internal Students :Rs. 19340 / Food Tech : Rs. 37740.
Mode of Admission
Aligarh Muslim University Engineering Entrance Exam (AMUEEE) Paper 1 for B.tech& Paper 2 for Architecture Course.
Test Paper Details
There shall be one objective type paper of 150 marks comprising 150 questions on Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics.
Students must have secured at least 50% marks in aggregate of English &PCM.
Branch & Intake
|Highest Package in 2019||Dream Recruiters in 2020|
|INR. 15.60 LPA||Paytm,Adobe, Myntra, L&T, SECURE,Samsung, KCS, Asian Paints, Genpact, HCL, Abode, Saint Gobain, Mahindra, Wipro, Infosys, Max Health, Cognizant, ZS Associates, Opera, ThoughtWorks|
NIRF DATA 2021
1. Hostel: ZHCET has three halls of residence; two for male students and one for female students, viz. Sir Shah Sulaiman Hall (for boys, Intake-654), NadeemTarin Hall (for boys, Intake-401), Bibi Fatima Hall (for girls, Intake-130). A Hall of Residence is a cluster of hostels administered by a Provost and a number of teacher - wardens. Recreation facilities like sports & games, Reading room, TV room, Wi-Fi etc. The medical facilities to all students are free of cost.
2. Hospital:AMU has 4 different centres for medical facilities, viz. University Health Centre, Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Dr. Z. A. Dental College, Ajmal Khan Tibbiya College. Ambulances are available 24x7 for any emergency.
3. Sports Facilities: The University has separate fields for cricket, hockey, football, tennis, riding and
athletics. Indoor facilities like billiards, chess, carom, table tennis, swimming and badminton are also available for boys and girls students separately.
Presently the University runs the following Clubs:
1. Riding Club
2. Hockey Club
3. Tennis Club
4. Football Club
5. Gymkhana Club
a. Volleyball Club
b. Badminton Club
c. Basketball Club
d. Table Tennis Club
6. Gymnasium Club
a. Skating Club
b. Physical Culture Club (Weight Lifting, Power Lifting & Body Building)
c. Wrestling Club
7. Hiking & Mountaineering Club
8. Swimming Club
9. Athletic Club
10. Cricket Club
1. Maulana Azad Library - It is the central library of the Aligarh Muslim University which is famous for its invaluable collections of manuscripts, rare books and artifacts. M.A. Library currently holds about 14 lakhs volumes of books and subscribes to popular research journals and databases.
2. Engineering College Library -This library caters to the needs of more than 2500 UG, PG students and research scholars apart from about 225 teaching faculty. Presently the library is placed in a two-storied building with a total covered area of about 1000 sq.m. having three air conditioned reading rooms with a capacity of 220 persons.
5. Students' Counselling Centre: The Centre has been established by keeping in mind the problems of students, particularly the new comers. The aims of the centre will be to develop the following qualities in students who need counselling and guidance: Insight, Positive relation with others, Self-awareness, Self-acceptance, Self-realization, Individualization, Problem-solving skill, Acquisition of social skills, Behavioural & cognitive change, Empowerment and Self decision making abilities etc.
The above aims will be achieved through following strategies:
(I) Individual Counselling
(II) Group Counselling
(III) On-Line Guidance & Counselling.
(IV) Telephonic Guidance & Counselling.
(VI) Other Guidance related Activities
AMU Literary Fest: AMU Literary Festival is an annual literary festival organised by Aligarh Muslim University. University Debating and Literary Club (UDLC) formerly University Literary Club of the university organises the festival. Some of the previous invitees include news anchor and author RajdeepSardesai, poet Keki N. Daruwalla, politician Mani Shankar Aiyar and independent journalist RanaAyyub.In addition to the lectures and panel discussions, the event also witnesses theatre performances and a musical evening, again all brought about by the students themselves.
What Reviews Say
1. Faculty: The professors are said to be very well-versed in their fields. However, the course curriculum is said to be very high on theory and low on practice.
2. Food:The food served in the mess is said to be average.Mess served vegetarian and non-vegetarian food.
3. Library:The library is said to hold all kinds of books that are necessary for study.
4. Attendence:75% attendance is mendatory and anyone who didn't fit the criteria couldn't write exams.
5. Placements: The placements are said to be good for only some of the branches like computer science and electronics while others lag behind.
6. Medical Facility: The university provides free medical facilities to all the students.
7. Return on Investment: The university provides a good ROI as the fees are very low.