Madan Mohan Malaviya University Of Technology, GorakhpurApril 25th, 2021
|Nearest Airport||Nearest Railway Station|
|Mahayogi Gorakhnath Airport, Gorakhpur (6.4 KM)||Gorakhpur Railway Station (9 KM)|
1) Institute Fee
1st Semester: Rs. 62,900/-
Total Expenditure: Rs. 4,56,300/-
2) Hostel Fee
1st Semester: Rs. 22,400/-
Total Expenditure: Rs. 1,44,200/-
Mode of Admission
Exam: JEE Main
Counselling: MMMUT Counselling
The candidate should have passed 10+2 examination with at least 55% marks (50% in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST category) and with at least 60% average marks (55% in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST category) in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
Branch & Intake
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||150|
|Computer Sc. & Engineering||150|
* In 2nd Year 10% of sanctioned intake in each course.
Dream Recruiters 2020-21*
|Bank of New York Mellon||EE||11.4|
|Jaro Group||ECE, CE, MBA||6.60 to 8.46|
|Humming Wave||CS, ECE, ME||6.65 to 8.00|
Placement Overview 2019-20
|Highest package||₹ 39.00|
|Lowest package||₹ 2.50|
|Average package||₹ 4.70|
|Total interested students||377|
|Total students placed||303|
Cutoff 2020 (Based on JEE Main)
|Branch||Category||JEE Main Rank|
* There are seven Boy’s and four Girl’s Hostels
* The accommodation capacity in boy’s hostels is 2221 students and in girl’s hostel is 690.
* The hostels are well furnished with necessary amenities available with in hostel premises.
* Internet facility is available for 24x7 hours in every room of each hostel.
* First year students are provided with three/two-seater rooms as per the availability.
* Senior students are provided with double and single seated rooms depending upon availability.
* Each hostel has its own mess, managed by student representatives. Hostels are provided with Television, Water-Purifier, Water-Cooler, Geyser, and facilities for Indoor Games.
2. Mess Facility
* Taste of mess food is good.
* Most of the days the meal is normal like daal, chawal, sabji but some days in week have a special meal like puri ,sabji, gulabjamun, etc.
3. Sports Facilities
* University has one Stadium called Amar Shahid Bandhu Singh for sports and games activities.
* Two grassy grounds - one for Football and one for Hockey are also available.
* Two concrete courts are available for Basketball, Badminton, Lawn Tennis and skating.
* The University has well equipped gymnasium facilities.
* Aayash annual sports fest is organised every year.
* Inter year and Inter branch games are also organized.
4. Library Facilities
* Total number of books is 1,16,516 (One Lakh Sixteen thousand five hundred and sixteen).
* It contains sufficient number of books and periodicals on scientific, technical and other subjects.
* Fully Automated issue and return of books.
* Fully Wi-Fi & Air Conditioned Reading Room Facility.
5. Other Facilities
* A temporary canteen facility is available in the campus. The construction of new canteen is on full swing and very soon it will be completed and become operational.
* The University has a full-fledged Health centre with two Medical Officers.
* Ambulance facility is also available in the University.
* A branch of State Bank of India is available in the campus.
* A post office is situated inside the campus providing postal services to students.
1. Abhyudaya Fest: This is the cultural and literary fest.
2. Aayash Fest: This is the Annual Sports and Games Fest.
3. TechSrijan Fest: This is the Technical Fest held every year.
What Reviews Say
1. Faculty: Some of the professors are said to well-versed in their fields while some are not so good. Permanent staff is not so supportive.
2. Food: The food served in the mess is said to be from good to average.
3. Library: The library is said to hold all kinds of books that are necessary for study.
4. Hostel: The old hostels are not so good and are said to be unhygienic while the new ones are good.
5. Placements: The placements are said to be good for only some of the branches like computer science and electronics while others lag behind.
6. Curriculum: The course is good for students aiming for higher studies. Many students get good ranks in the GATE exam. However, the curriculum is not designed to make students industry-ready.